SAVE THE DATE: on Thursday 22nd of March at 11.00 am CET Business Reporting – Advisory Group’s experts will conduct a substantial webinar session dedicated to the subject of Solvency II reporting for the insurance market. Whether you are an insurer, an actuary or just looking to understand how the regulatory implementation will affect your work, BR-AG’s webinar will help and guide you. The webinar is designed both for technical and non-technical professionals.
Listen to Michał Skopowski PhD, BR-AG’s Chief Business Advisor, who consults EIOPA in defining data models and XBRL taxonomies and learn more about:
- Public disclosure requirements included into the DPM and XBRL taxonomy
- Improvements to the business input (i.e. identification of eligible credit rating agencies Nominated ECAI: External Credit Assessment Institutions)
- Definition of additional validation rules
- DPM and XBRL taxonomy bug fixing
Moreover, the webinar will include a live demonstration of our solution for Solvency II reporting – RTK:
- how quickly import/export XBRL instance documents based on supported Solvency II 2.2.0 taxonomy
- loading data from and to Excel (Visual and Technical)
- closed and open tables rendering
- data types handling and validation
- a representative business case including validation rules
If you are interested in participating in the webinar let us know via e-mail or simply fill in the registration form below:
RTK aims to assist companies with limited or no XBRL knowledge by enabling them to simply create, edit, correct and validate XBRL instance documents in order to implement harmonised quantitative reporting in compliance with regulatory standards. The high-performing engine of RTK allows for fast processing of multiple reports simultaneously, saving filers time and effort. RTK guarantees audit proof results that can be generated on regular cycles with the elegant visual format.