Assistant Product Manager
In 2005 we began our journey around the world working with the most important financial, government and regulatory institutions, and increasing the global transparency of capital, insurance and financial markets. We are committed to support and promote open standards for electronic data, methodologies, technologies and architectures. We are proud that we can enjoy the recognition and trust of global financial authorities as a unique team of specialists dealing with data and metadata.
Join our company where you will find satisfying work in a dynamic team, a global, trusted brand and a chance to develop a career in the financial services sector.
Our newly established Product Management team are looking for an Assistant Product Manager to perform a full spectrum of duties within one of our Product teams.
The successful candidate will traverse issue creation and refinement in Jira, wireframing and prototyping of features, first line product support, user interviews, marketing, pre-sales, and product finance – making this a fantastic opportunity to learn the ins and outs of agile Product management.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and savvy candidate with strong organisational skills and self-motivation rather than experience in Product management. Very strong English with a desire for continuous improvement is an absolute must.
- You will be responsible for, and have ownership for, providing first line support via a ticketing system. This will be a primary duty and will enable you to get to know our Products and demonstrate your ability to continuously improve process with a focus on outcomes. You will be supported by a Product Manager, QA Engineers and Engineers.
- This will include requests that need to be escalated to Sales, Engineers and Product Management. You will become the face and architect of your Product’s support and hold key relationships with users over time.
- Product Management
- Work with Users (internal and external) to draft issues in the backlog, including considering how determined problems can be solved with functionality. Initially the Product Manager will define the functionality and you will be expected to detail what this looks like for Engineers. This will be an area for growth.
- Learn to focus on being an internal advocate for the Users. This means a focus on UX and Market placement to balance focus of technical elegance, provided in abundance by Engineering.
- Generate backlog issues organically, considering UX and UI improvements and diligently logging bugs as they are encountered in your day-to-day use of the product.
- Assist the Product Manager in gathering data and analysing/summarising management account financial information.
- Assist in and ultimately lead User interviews to help determine perceived strengths and weaknesses of the product as well as to help identify Problems that can be focussed on, this will likely involve learning the difference between Problems and Features.
- Pre-Sales and Marketing
- Work with the Product Manager to create a framework for Pre-Sales team members to adhere to when demonstrating the product to prospective clients. This will ultimately include assessing whether Pre-Sales team members can demonstrate competence in this area for your specific Product.
- Work with the Product Manager to assist in creating marketing strategies and collaborating with the Head of Marketing to ensure their execution according to the vision.
- You will generally assist in gathering information and providing internal teams with it for them to apply for tenders and maximise leads.
- Over time you will become familiar with other Products to provide cover for first line support duties in other people’s absence. You will be expected to provide training for your peers on other products for the same purpose.
- Higher education
- Excellent command of English, at least C1 level
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving and meticulousness skills
- Ability to work with data and to interpret them
- Good organization of work (planning skills, coordination of activities, setting priorities, timeliness, accuracy)
- The ability to easily establish contacts and maintain a relationship with external users
- Ability to work in a team
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the team workspace applications Jira and Confluence
- Experience in designing mockups (UX, UI)
- Higher education in the field of marketing / management
Before you apply / Zanim dokonasz zgłoszenia
You may submit your application via an application form. By clicking the “Apply now” button, you will be transferred to a website, the provider of which is eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. Please, define the access to cookies in accordance with your preferences, as we have no influence on the manner of gathering and using them by eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. You may do so by means of your Internet browser settings or settings at the website of eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Możesz złożyć swoje zgłoszenie za pomocą formularza aplikacyjnego. Klikając przycisk „Apply now” zostaniesz przeniesiony do serwisu internetowego, którego dostawcą jest eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. Prosimy o określenie dostępu do plików cookies zgodnie z Twoimi preferencjami, gdyż nie mamy wpływu na sposób ich zbierania i wykorzystywania przez eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. Możesz tego dokonać za pomocą ustawień swojej przeglądarki internetowej albo ustawień w serwisie internetowym eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Jeśli nie chcesz korzystać z formularza aplikacyjnego, możesz wysłać swoje zgłoszenie na nasz adres e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych zawartych w zgłoszeniu rekrutacyjnym jest BUSINESS REPORTING-ADVISORY GROUP sp. z o.o. sp.k. (BR-AG), z siedzibą w Poznaniu na ul. Jana Matejki 11a, 60-771 Poznań. Wysyłając swoje zgłoszenie do BR-AG, wyrażasz zgodę na przetwarzanie przez BR-AG twoich danych osobowych zawartych we wniosku rekrutacyjnym w celu rekrutacji na stanowisko wskazane w ofercie pracy. Więcej informacji o tym, jak wykorzystujemy Twoje dane osobowe oraz przysługujących Ci prawach, znajdziesz w naszej Polityce Prywatności.