Join our company where you will find a rewarding role, work within a vibrant team, a global, trusted brand and a chance to develop a career in the financial services sector.
As a successful Business Development Assistant, you will have a strong desire to exceed expectations and display an interest in learning everything about our business.
- Support in implementation of XML-based technical reporting standards defined by the directives and other European regulations
- Support in maintenance of the existing project documentation, e.g. functional specifications, test specifications; ensure that the documents are up-to-date and clearly describe the requirements
- Support in responding to questions and providing clarifications on the system functionalities / specifications, etc.
- Collaborate with other team members (e.g. IT architects, production engineers, vendors) on the tasks’ execution when required
- Other tasks if identified during the project execution
- Excellent analytical skills and a problem-solving orientation
- Very good command of English with proven drafting ability
- Excellent knowledge in using Microsoft applications, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer orientation, self-motivation, and the ability to work in a team
- Student status working towards degree in computer science, computer engineering or business administration
- Basic knowledge of XML
- Basic knowledge of UML, BPMN
Salary depends on candidate’s knowledge and experience