Business Development Assistant
Join our company where you will find a rewarding role, work within a vibrant team, a global, trusted brand and a chance to develop a career in the financial services sector. As a successful Business Development Assistant, you should have a strong desire to exceed sales targets and display an interest in learning everything about our products and our business.
- Generating leads and turning them into sales opportunities
- Providing information about BR-AG’s offer on different channels and markets
- Building and maintaining long-term, professional relationships with customers
- Verification of customers’ needs in terms of new opportunities
- Creating presentations, offers, sales campaigns in cooperation with graphic designer and IT team
- Conducting teleconferences and remote presentations as well as making phone calls and social selling
- A graduate or a student of Business Management/ Economics/ Finances/ Philology etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of English and Polish is a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment, with often reviewed priorities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and a can-do attitude
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
- Other language skills (e.g. Portuguese, German, Italian, Swedish, French)
- Knowledge in the field of finance, technology or similar
- Experience in making phone calls, providing teleconferences and product presentation, conducting e-mail campaigns, etc.
- Familiarity with web traffic metrics, digital advertising and Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
Candidates with no previous experience will be considered.
Location: Poznań, Poland
Schedule: Full time