Business Development Manager
- Search potential business opportunities and sales prospects, including private entities within our target group and public procurement as well as new projects financed by international funding agencies, screening industry events, publications and announcements
- Identify decision makers and discover areas where the company’s capabilities (services and technology) are relevant for the prospect, carrying out discovery and the sales pitch
- propose business models and sales strategies for our target markets
- Lead opportunity development, coordinate and prepare proposals and quotes, liaising with experts for input and ensuring proposals meet the requirements set by the client, negotiate and close deals
- Engage with clients and partners directly to build relationships resulting in sales of the company’s services and technology solutions
- Communicate industry intelligence within the team and throughout the company, exchange knowledge with other teams
- 5 years of business development experience including development and submission of compliant and winning proposals to prospective clients and successfully closed high-value deals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- High comfort level in dealing with executive level decision makers with tact and diplomacy
- Presentation skills and ability to clearly articulate technical concepts to a variety of audiences, engaging with decision makers and capturing their interest
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, come forward with own ideas for development of the assigned market or target group and anticipate work that needs to be completed to achieve business objectives
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills especially of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and CRM (Hubspot or other)
- Excellent time management skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to learn quickly
- Strong drive, work ethic and communication skills
- Interest in new technologies (e.g. suptech), financial sector policies and trends
- Ability to perform self-directed research and identify industry trends and opportunities
- Good understanding of and experience in international public procurement and government purchase processes.
- Good understanding of the financial sector and global trends in financial sector supervision
- Other languages: Spanish, French
Before you apply /
Zanim dokonasz zgłoszenia
You may submit your application via an application form. By clicking the “Apply now” button, you will be transferred to a website, the provider of which is ENNOVA Spółka Jawna. Please, define the access to cookies in accordance with your preferences, as we have no influence on the manner of gathering and using them by ENNOVA Spółka Jawna. You may do so by means of your Internet browser settings or settings at the website of ENNOVA Spółka Jawna.
Możesz złożyć swoje zgłoszenie za pomocą formularza aplikacyjnego. Klikając przycisk „Apply now” zostaniesz przeniesiony do serwisu internetowego, którego dostawcą jest ENNOVA Spółka Jawna. Prosimy o określenie dostępu do plików cookies zgodnie z Twoimi preferencjami, gdyż nie mamy wpływu na sposób ich zbierania i wykorzystywania przez ENNOVA Spółka Jawna. Możesz tego dokonać za pomocą ustawień swojej przeglądarki internetowej albo ustawień w serwisie internetowym ENNOVA Spółka Jawna.
Więcej informacji o tym, jak wykorzystujemy Twoje dane osobowe oraz przysługujących Ci prawach, znajdziesz w naszej Polityce Prywatności.