2750-3200 PLN net
In 2005, we began our journey around the world working with the most important financial, government and regulatory institutions, and increasing the global transparency of capital, insurance and financial markets. We are committed to support and promote open standards for electronic data, methodologies, technologies and architectures. We are proud that we can enjoy the recognition and trust of global financial authorities as a unique team of specialists dealing with data and metadata.
Join our company where you will find satisfying work in a dynamic team, a global, trusted brand and a chance to develop a career in the financial services sector.
- maintenance of employee records and files
- administering of attendance records
- coordination of the recruitment processes
- management of employer branding activities
- planning and implementation of new solutions in the area of soft HRM, including organization of employee training/career development projects and employee communication programs
- organization of company events
- bachelor’s degree
- minimum of 2 -3 years of relevant work experience in HR area
- working knowledge of English