3000-5000 PLN (net/B2B)
In 2005 we began our journey around the world working with the most important financial, government and regulatory institutions, and increasing the global transparency of capital, insurance and financial markets. We are committed to support and promote open standards for electronic data, methodologies, technologies and architectures. We are proud that we can enjoy the recognition and trust of global financial authorities as a unique team of specialists dealing with data and metadata.
Join our company where you will find satisfying work in a dynamic team, a global, trusted brand and a chance to develop a career in the financial services sector.
- being an essential part of our Business Solution Team, focused on creating and developing business documentation for reporting solutions
- assisting in development of reporting requirements models (e.g. reporting and analytical templates, instructions)
- assisting the Business Solution Team in regulatory environment research
- assisting in preparation of quality assurance support
- proficiency in English (B2/C1 minimum)
- a bachelor’s degree of Economics/Finances/Accounting etc.
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- ability to learn quickly
Nice to have
- previous work experience in financial market
- command of another language or languages
- knowledge of financial market
- proficient in a range of computer software applications