3000-5000 PLN (net/B2B)
In 2005 we began our journey around the world working with the most important financial, government and regulatory institutions, and increasing the global transparency of capital, insurance and financial markets. We are committed to support and promote open standards for electronic data, methodologies, technologies and architectures. We are proud that we can enjoy the recognition and trust of global financial authorities as a unique team of specialists dealing with data and metadata.
Join our company where you will find satisfying work in a dynamic team, a global, trusted brand and a chance to develop a career in the financial services sector.
- planning and estimating workload in team
- writing automated tests
- taking part in application developing
- participation in team meetings
- teamwork skills
- creativity, analytical thinking skills and setting priorities
Nice to have
- communicative English skills
- basic knowledge of E2E testing (Karma, Protractor, Jasmine)
- basic knowledge of Angular, TypeScript