10 000 - 18 000 PLN (net/B2B)
In 2005 we began our journey around the world working with the most important financial, government, and regulatory institutions, and increasing the global transparency of capital, insurance, and financial markets. We are committed to support and promote open standards for electronic data, methodologies, technologies, and architectures. We are proud that we can enjoy the recognition and trust of global financial authorities as a unique team of specialists dealing with data and metadata.
Products make up a core part of our business model. Our exist Products comprise a Platform, and this role is for a Product Manager for one of the components of this Platform, ATOME: Matter.
ATOME: Matter is a cloud-based Product that is accessed via thin client. Our backend is API driven. Many of the API Services are accessed by multiple Products and are often used in our SAAS business and by solutions implemented by all areas of our business (both internal and external). The technical stack is modern and complex.
Working with us as a Product Manager you will:
- work closely with the engineering team to understand the art of the possible and even more closely with the Users, Sales and Marketing to understand what will deliver value to our segment of the Market;
- own the Product Vision, Strategy, Roadmap and Backlog;
- also manage the Support team and you will have dedicated resources at your disposal for this aspect of the role;
- be expected to enforce Agile standards, ensure proper and full documentation of the Product, and robustly defend your Roadmap and Strategy;
- report into the Head of Product, who reports into the CEO, this is a senior role.
Is this you?
- 2+ years of experience in a Product Management team (Agile – Software)
- 6+ months experience as a Product Manager (Agile – Software)
- Desire to drive clarity through Vision and implementation of that vision in a well-designed Roadmap
- Ability to make decisions quickly and recover from failing fast
- Expert knowledge of working in a truly Agile environment.
- Jira experience is desirable but not necessary
- Ability to write epics and stories that clearly articulate technical design and user perspectives
- Strong communication skills: clients, users, executives, direct reports, colleagues as a significant amount of the role involves communication
- Strong commercial acumen: you will need to work with Sales and Marketing to ensure that the Product is performing well commercially, and that the Strategy aligns with the Company Wide Strategy and Vision
If you believe that you have what it takes to succeed on this position within an ambitious team and competitive technology-driven environment, apply and tell us more about you.
Before you apply / Zanim dokonasz zgłoszenia
You may submit your application via an application form. By clicking the “Apply now” button, you will be transferred to a website, the provider of which is eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. Please, define the access to cookies in accordance with your preferences, as we have no influence on the manner of gathering and using them by eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. You may do so by means of your Internet browser settings or settings at the website of eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Możesz złożyć swoje zgłoszenie za pomocą formularza aplikacyjnego. Klikając przycisk „Apply now” zostaniesz przeniesiony do serwisu internetowego, którego dostawcą jest eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. Prosimy o określenie dostępu do plików cookies zgodnie z Twoimi preferencjami, gdyż nie mamy wpływu na sposób ich zbierania i wykorzystywania przez eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. Możesz tego dokonać za pomocą ustawień swojej przeglądarki internetowej albo ustawień w serwisie internetowym eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Jeśli nie chcesz korzystać z formularza aplikacyjnego, możesz wysłać swoje zgłoszenie na nasz adres e-mail email@example.com. Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych zawartych w zgłoszeniu rekrutacyjnym jest BUSINESS REPORTING-ADVISORY GROUP sp. z o.o. sp.k. (BR-AG), z siedzibą w Poznaniu na ul. Jana Matejki 11a, 60-771 Poznań. Wysyłając swoje zgłoszenie do BR-AG, wyrażasz zgodę na przetwarzanie przez BR-AG twoich danych osobowych zawartych we wniosku rekrutacyjnym w celu rekrutacji na stanowisko wskazane w ofercie pracy. Więcej informacji o tym, jak wykorzystujemy Twoje dane osobowe oraz przysługujących Ci prawach, znajdziesz w naszej Polityce Prywatności.