2700-3000 PLN net
In 2005, we began our journey around the world working with the most important financial, government and regulatory institutions, and increasing the global transparency of capital, insurance and financial markets. We are committed to support and promote open standards for electronic data, methodologies, technologies and architectures. We are proud that we can enjoy the recognition and trust of global financial authorities as a unique team of specialists dealing with data and metadata.
Join our company where you will find satisfying work in a dynamic team, a global, trusted brand and a chance to develop a career in the financial services sector.
- management of daily secretarial duties (post, phone calls, e-mails)
- assistance in administration and office supply / inventory management processes
- records and documents managament duties (maintenance of databases)
- organisation of meetings, trainings and team building events
- administrative support and contact for the Board of Directors
- proven 3-4 year work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- proficiency in MS Office and ability to operate office equipment
- working knowledge of English