The Business Reporting-Advisory Group Company, with its headquarter located in 60-771 Poznan, Matejki 11 A, Poland (also referred here as “BR-AG” or “We”) are concerned about privacy issues and want you to be aware of how we collect, use and disclose private information.
Personal Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as a person, such as:
- Name and surname
- Postal address
- Telephone number (including office and mobile phone numbers)
- Email address
- Profile picture
- Social media account ID
- Country of residence
How We May Collect Personal Information
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a number of ways, including:
- Electronic Tools: We may collect Personal Information through the Electronic Tools, e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase.
- Customer Service: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, when you contact customer service.
- Other Sources: We may acquire your Personal Information from alternative sources such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social platforms; from third parties with which you are linked via social media and from other third parties.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, data provided by Electronic Tools may be combined with personal information and other information that you provide to us (via online or offline tools) that are publicly available or otherwise available, including, for example demographic information providers, social media platforms, and other third parties, where you share your data.
Ways We May Use Personal Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use Personal Information:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfil your orders or any other request you may have
- to send administrative information, such as information about electronic tools, and changes to our terms and policies
- to provide updates and announcements regarding our products, promotions and programs, and to send invitations to participate in special programs or events
- to send you advertising and promotional materials
- to allow you to participate in surveys
- to enable you to participate in community sharing, including live social media.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
To the extent permitted by applicable law, your personal information may be disclosed:
- To our outsourced service providers, such as web hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order processing, infrastructure provisioning, IT services, customer service, e-mail delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other services, to enable them to provide services.
- To identify you to whom you are sending messages using Electronic Tools.
- Contact you directly to submit an offer.
- Through discussion forums, chat rooms, profile pages and blogs, and other services where you may publish information and materials (including our social media sites). Please note that any information published or disclosed through these services may become public information and may be available via Electronic Tools to visitors and the general public. We encourage you to work with caution when deciding whether to disclose your Personal Information or any other information by means of Electronic Tools.
- By you, if you participate in a live social media channel (what you can do, for example, when you refer to us in your social media feed or “like” us on a social media platform). If you participate, your public username and profile picture may appear in Electronic Tools with your post.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION SHARING
Other Information We May Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as:
- Browser and device information
- Server log file information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Location information
- Aggregated information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then, in addition to the uses listed in the “How We May Collect Other Information” section below, we may use and disclose Other Information for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
How We May Collect Other Information
We and our third-party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, service provider, and the name and version of the Electronic Tools you are using. We use this information for statistical purposes as well as to ensure that the Electronic Tools function properly.
- Through server log files: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer or device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits BR-AG website, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many Electronic Tools.
- Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies: These may be used in connection with some Electronic Tools pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of Electronic Tools users and email recipients, measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about Electronic Tools usage and response rates.
- From you: Information, such as date of birth, gender, personal characteristics, hobbies and interests, consumption habits, zip code and your preferred means of communication, may be collected when you voluntarily provide it. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Electronic Tools.
- Physical Location: We may collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower or WiFi signals. We may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services and content, including advertising. We may also share your device’s physical location, combined with information about what advertisements you viewed and other information we collect, with our marketing partners to enable them to provide you with more personalized content, including advertising and to study the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses and/or sharing of your device’s location, but if you choose to deny such uses and/or sharing, we and/or our marketing partners may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
CHOICES AND DATA ACCESS
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes.
- If you want to stop receiving marketing information from BR-AG by e-mail, SMS, please let us know by e-mail, by calling or writing to us, using the contact information listed below in the “Contact Us” section.
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for third-party marketing purposes if we receive and process a request that your personal information will not be shared with third parties for that purpose. If you would like to submit such a request, please let us know by sending an email to us by calling or writing to us using the contact information listed below in the “Contact Us” section. Make it clear that you require the Business Reporting–Advisory Group not to disclose your personal information to other third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Please note that changes may not be effective immediately. We will take all possible efforts to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
How you can access, change or suppress your Personal Information
- To correct, update, hide, remove or otherwise restrict our use of your personal information that has been forwarded to us, send us an email, call us or write to us using the contact information listed under “Contact Us” and clearly describe your request.
- Please clarify what information you would like to change if you want your Personal Data to be removed from our database or otherwise inform us of any restrictions you may have regarding using your Personal Data.
- We will try to fulfil your request as soon as practicable. Please note that in spite of our efforts, there may be residual information remaining in our databases and other records that will not be removed or altered.
Please do not send us any sensitive personal information either through electronic tools or in other ways. Note that email communications are not always secure; do not include credit card details or any other sensitive information in your emails to us.
- You may email us at: email@example.com
- You may call us at +48 61 85 222 77
- You may send mail to the following postal mail address:
Business Reporting-Advisory Group Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.
ul. Matejki 11 A
60 – 771 Poznań