7 000 - 12 000 PLN (net/B2B)
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to manage our established B2B Product. This is a leadership role reporting directly to our Head of Product. This is a web based, API driven product with technical complexity in the data layers and significant UX challenges in the required functionality. The Product has significant potential for Pivot, and you will be expected to quickly ramp up to take full throated, enthusiastic ownership of the Product and be the majority voice in both shaping and implementation based on, the Product strategy.
- You will own the roadmap for the Product. This will involve significant creation.
- The roadmap will be derived from and kept up to date with changes to the Product Strategy.
- You will have significant contribution to the Product Strategy and Vision. They are owned by the Head of Product.
- Your roadmap will be open to continuous internal scrutiny from any corner of the company, you will be expected to make continual improvements based on this challenge where appropriate.
- The Product is web based, API driven and accessed through a thin client. You will be expected to become familiar enough with the Tech Stack to be able to comprehend the Data Flow and have meaningful conversations with engineers.
- UX mindset, everything you do will need to have consideration user experience.
- You will become comfortable performing prospect and client demos quickly.
- You will be instrumental in creating a framework for pre-sales to take over this role. This will involve training and assessment of demo performance – ‘sign off’. You will work with the Head of Product in this aspect.
- Work with Head of Marketing to devise campaigns and fact check materials.
- Work with sales to fact check responses to procurements; over time this will be handed over to pre-sales as well.
- A profitability mindset is a must. The Product is mature and has significant clients. There is huge potential for growth both in terms of the Problems it solves and clients that can be attained. At the forefront of your decision making must be a desire for the Product to succeed financially.
- Work with the Head of Product, other Product Managers and Head of Finance to compile and improve on financial metrics (both cost and income) for internal reporting and monitoring.
- Managing down
- You will directly line manage an Assistant Product Manager. They will primarily be responsible for customer support, which you will expected to assist with where required. They are aspirational and high performing, and you will be expected to teach them to be a value adding contributor in issue creation, backlog management, UI/UX design and UAT.
- You will not directly manage Engineers; however, the Engineers are in house and you will be expected to perform as a leader in this regard. You will need to be comfortable taking responsibility for board flow and state accuracy. This may involve appointing a scrum master, taking control of the daily’s or whatever is required to ensure communication is effective and velocity is acceptable. For this aspect you will collaborate with the Engineering Practice lead.
- Form a strong working relationship with the scrum master, backend lead and front-end lead. This will involve demonstrating your competence and ability to make unblocking decisions over time. This will be vital to your success in this role.
- Managing up
- You will be immediately comfortable presenting to and receiving challenge from the Head of Product, CEO, and other C-Suite members on all aspects of your role.
- Proficiency in traversing levels of detail to get key strategic points across to non-engineers and non-product executives. In essence being able to get into the detail and extract big picture ideas and communicate them to people who have never been in the detail.
- 18 months B2B or B2C Product Management (Agile – Software).
- Demonstrable understanding of the Software lifecycle.
- Firm understanding of software accessed via thin client.
Nice to have
- Cradle to Market Product experience.
- Product UI/UX Design experience and interest.
Before you apply / Zanim dokonasz zgłoszenia
You may submit your application via an application form. By clicking the “Apply now” button, you will be transferred to a website, the provider of which is eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. Please, define the access to cookies in accordance with your preferences, as we have no influence on the manner of gathering and using them by eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. You may do so by means of your Internet browser settings or settings at the website of eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Możesz złożyć swoje zgłoszenie za pomocą formularza aplikacyjnego. Klikając przycisk „Apply now” zostaniesz przeniesiony do serwisu internetowego, którego dostawcą jest eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. Prosimy o określenie dostępu do plików cookies zgodnie z Twoimi preferencjami, gdyż nie mamy wpływu na sposób ich zbierania i wykorzystywania przez eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. Możesz tego dokonać za pomocą ustawień swojej przeglądarki internetowej albo ustawień w serwisie internetowym eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Jeśli nie chcesz korzystać z formularza aplikacyjnego, możesz wysłać swoje zgłoszenie na nasz adres e-mail email@example.com. Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych zawartych w zgłoszeniu rekrutacyjnym jest BUSINESS REPORTING-ADVISORY GROUP sp. z o.o. sp.k. (BR-AG), z siedzibą w Poznaniu na ul. Jana Matejki 11a, 60-771 Poznań. Wysyłając swoje zgłoszenie do BR-AG, wyrażasz zgodę na przetwarzanie przez BR-AG twoich danych osobowych zawartych we wniosku rekrutacyjnym w celu rekrutacji na stanowisko wskazane w ofercie pracy. Więcej informacji o tym, jak wykorzystujemy Twoje dane osobowe oraz przysługujących Ci prawach, znajdziesz w naszej Polityce Prywatności.