Country Sales Manager
We are rapidly expanding, and we are seeking an experienced Country Manager for sales of RegTech software solutions. Working with us you will be able to leverage your sales skill set engaging with prospect, clients and partners located in European countries. If you believe that you have what it takes to achieve and exceed sales growth expectations within a competitive technology-driven environment, apply and tell us more about your profile.
Focused on building trusted and efficient data ecosystems in the financial sector, Business Reporting-Advisory Group (BR-AG) for over 15 years has been a strategic partner for central banks, market supervisors, business registers, banks, investment firms, insurers, and other market players in their drive towards digitization and data transformation.
Bringing together IT and business analysis know-how and regulatory intelligence, BR-AG has embraced a holistic view of the financial sector data universe and developed regulatory data science solutions that harmonise data flows, boost the transparency, shareability and interoperability of financial and regulatory data, technical data exchange standards and identifiers (XBRL, ISO20022, SDMX, LEI, UPI, UTI).
- Define and execute the regional sales plan in your assigned country and market
- Develop and manage sales pipelines to meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying leads, managing, and closing sales opportunities within assigned country and vertical markets
- Move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline, effectively while reducing sales cycles
- Coordinate pre-sales and marketing needs throughout the sales cycle to support achievement of your sales and revenue goals
- Engage with leads and prospects to understand their unique pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs using advanced, diagnostic business development strategies
- Present solutions, carry-out discovery calls, product demonstrations, diagnose needs and design proposals, and provide general support to prospective customers
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a CRM system
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products within your respective Country responsibility
- Work with internal teams to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
- Collaborate with product teams and provide feedback from prospects and research to help shape future development
- Minimum 5 years sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Experience with both inbound and outbound sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting in international environment, preferably in the financial sector in a European country
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively to focus on sales results and close deals and generate profitable revenue
- Ability to work relatively autonomously to shape and undertake individual assignments or workstreams, in office or remotely
- Savvy with sales strategies and prospecting tools (Sales Navigator, Leadfeeder, HubSpot CRM, RocketReach, MS Teams and other).
- Track record of conducting negotiations, managing, and reducing sales cycles to meet or exceeding sales activity and revenue quotas
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a company focused on growth.
- Native level verbal and written communication (comfortable speaker, presenter, moderator) in one of European languages and professional-level English.
- Additional languages a plus
What we provide
- Competitive Salary and Commission Plan
- Remote working possibilities
- Educational assistance program
- Up to 26-vaction days per year
Before you apply /
Zanim dokonasz zgłoszenia
You may submit your application via an application form. By clicking the “Apply now” button, you will be transferred to a website, the provider of which is eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. Please, define the access to cookies in accordance with your preferences, as we have no influence on the manner of gathering and using them by eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. You may do so by means of your Internet browser settings or settings at the website of eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Możesz złożyć swoje zgłoszenie za pomocą formularza aplikacyjnego. Klikając przycisk „Apply now” zostaniesz przeniesiony do serwisu internetowego, którego dostawcą jest eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. Prosimy o określenie dostępu do plików cookies zgodnie z Twoimi preferencjami, gdyż nie mamy wpływu na sposób ich zbierania i wykorzystywania przez eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. Możesz tego dokonać za pomocą ustawień swojej przeglądarki internetowej albo ustawień w serwisie internetowym eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Jeśli nie chcesz korzystać z formularza aplikacyjnego, możesz wysłać swoje zgłoszenie na nasz adres e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych zawartych w zgłoszeniu rekrutacyjnym jest BUSINESS REPORTING-ADVISORY GROUP sp. z o.o. sp.k. (BR-AG), z siedzibą w Poznaniu na ul. Jana Matejki 11a, 60-771 Poznań. Wysyłając swoje zgłoszenie do BR-AG, wyrażasz zgodę na przetwarzanie przez BR-AG twoich danych osobowych zawartych we wniosku rekrutacyjnym w celu rekrutacji na stanowisko wskazane w ofercie pracy. Więcej informacji o tym, jak wykorzystujemy Twoje dane osobowe oraz przysługujących Ci prawach, znajdziesz w naszej Polityce Prywatności.