SaaS Sales Manager
Scaling up our software sales, with multiple campaigns run on international markets and a growing potential for more, we are looking for an experienced SaaS sales manager to join our team. Working with us you will be able to leverage your sales skillset engaging with clients and partners located all around the world. If you believe that you have what it takes to achieve and exceed sales growth expectations in within an ambitious team and competitive technology-driven environment, apply and tell us more about your plan.
Focused on building trusted and efficient data ecosystems in the financial sector, Business Reporting-Advisory Group (BR-AG) for over 15 years has been a strategic partner for central banks, market supervisors, business registers, banks, insurers and other market players in their drive towards digitization and data transformation.
Bringing together IT and business analysis know-how and regulatory intelligence, BR-AG has embraced a holistic view of the financial sector data universe and developed regulatory data science solutions that harmonise data flows, boost the transparency, shareability and interoperability of financial and regulatory data and make the best of technical data exchange standards and identifiers (XBRL, ISO20022, SDMX, LEI, UPI, UTI).
With ATOME software – powered by regulatory data science – BR-AG promotes a collaborative, harmonised and forward-looking approach to data in the banking, insurance and capital markets sectors.
- Define and execute sales plans in multiple campaigns and markets.
- Develop and manage sales pipelines to meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within assigned campaigns and markets.
- Move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Coordinate pre-sales and marketing needs throughout the sales cycle to support achievement of your sales goals.
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs.
- Provide presentations, discovery sessions, product demonstrations, proposals and general support to prospective customers.
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Work with internal teams to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients.
- Collaborate with product teams and provide feedback from prospects and research to help shape future development.
- Proven sales development experience minimum 5 years, preferably in SaaS industry.
- Experience with both inboud and outbound sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting in international environment, preferably in the financial sector.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively to focus on sales results and close deals.
- Ability to work relatively autonomously to shape and undertake individual assignments or workstreams.
- Savvy with sales strategies and tools (LinkedIn sales navigator, CRM, other).
- Track record of conducting negotiations, managing complex sales cycles and meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a company focused on growth.
- Exceptional in verbal and written communication (comfortable speaker, presenter, moderator).
Before you apply / Zanim dokonasz zgłoszenia
You may submit your application via an application form. By clicking the “Apply now” button, you will be transferred to a website, the provider of which is eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. Please, define the access to cookies in accordance with your preferences, as we have no influence on the manner of gathering and using them by eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. You may do so by means of your Internet browser settings or settings at the website of eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Możesz złożyć swoje zgłoszenie za pomocą formularza aplikacyjnego. Klikając przycisk „Apply now” zostaniesz przeniesiony do serwisu internetowego, którego dostawcą jest eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. Prosimy o określenie dostępu do plików cookies zgodnie z Twoimi preferencjami, gdyż nie mamy wpływu na sposób ich zbierania i wykorzystywania przez eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o. Możesz tego dokonać za pomocą ustawień swojej przeglądarki internetowej albo ustawień w serwisie internetowym eRecruitment Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Jeśli nie chcesz korzystać z formularza aplikacyjnego, możesz wysłać swoje zgłoszenie na nasz adres e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych zawartych w zgłoszeniu rekrutacyjnym jest BUSINESS REPORTING-ADVISORY GROUP sp. z o.o. sp.k. (BR-AG), z siedzibą w Poznaniu na ul. Jana Matejki 11a, 60-771 Poznań. Wysyłając swoje zgłoszenie do BR-AG, wyrażasz zgodę na przetwarzanie przez BR-AG twoich danych osobowych zawartych we wniosku rekrutacyjnym w celu rekrutacji na stanowisko wskazane w ofercie pracy. Więcej informacji o tym, jak wykorzystujemy Twoje dane osobowe oraz przysługujących Ci prawach, znajdziesz w naszej Polityce Prywatności.